Thursday, August 27, 2009

PINK "1 2 3 Zoo Animals" quilt

Well, here is my very first post.
I hope you don't have high expectations as I have no idea how to do this blogging thing.

This is my PINK 1 2 3 Zoo Animals quilt.

It measures approx. 34" x 43"

This quilt is machine quilted with a double-fold machine stitched binding for durability - MADE TO LAST!

Very soft and cuddly.

Perfect weight and size for a baby.

SURE TO BE LOVED!

It is now completed and for sale.

To purchase this quilt, please click on the appropriate PayPal button at the left sidebar.


2 comments:

  1. I saw these panels on sale for $7.99 only needing binding to be put on. Just wondering what my cost would be to purchase this one?

    Possibly interested in the care bear one as well for my grand-daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous ...

    Thank you for your comments.

    You did not provide an email address so I can respond to your enquiry. Please email me at rblake63@hotmail.com and I will be more than happy to answer your questions.

    I look forward to hearing from you again.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete